Unsecured Personal Loans For Garden Landscaping.
Garden landscaping loans Adelaide residents wish to apply will be an unsecured personal loan with the purpose being to finance renovating the garden or outdoor living areas of the family home. No security is taken over the garden landscaping loan; hence unsecured, so the applicant will need to have a good credit history with no defaults.
Unsecured Personal Loan Interest Rates
Interest rates for unsecured personal loans for garden landscaping will typically be higher than for secured personal loans; due to the reduced security the lender has.
While the finance brokers at Houston Finance try to get the best outcome for you, Houston Finance does not determine the interest rate, the lender does.
Interest rates are set based on the strength of the unsecured personal loan application and only once approved, will Houston Finance and then the customer be aware of what terms will be offered in the unsecured personal loan contract; such as interest rate, duration of the loan and therefore monthly payments.
Unsecured Personal Landscaping Loan Features
Below is a list of features ‘typical’ to garden landscaping loans.
- Loan amounts for landscaping gardens can be applied for between $5,000 and $40,000.
- Loans for garden landscaping are generally structured with repayments over a 60 month (5 year) to 84 month (7 year) term.
- Repayments are set up monthly, but can be paid fortnightly or even weekly with direct debit from a nominated bank account.
- Interest rates on unsecured personal loans for garden landscaping are set by the lender once approved and because of the lack of security the lender has, interest rates are generally higher than if the personal loan was secured; all other factors being equal.
- Loan protection insurance (LPI) can be included in the financed amount of a garden landscaping loan.
Apply For A Garden Landscaping Loan Online
Every Adelaide home owner would like to be approved for a garden landscaping loan with the least amount of effort.
We can help with that!
Once we have received your details, we will check your credit file and give you a call to discuss your options.