Unsecured Personal Loans For Renovating Homes.
Home renovation loans Adelaide residents wish to apply will be an unsecured personal loan with the purpose being to finance renovating the family home. No security is taken over the home renovation loan; hence unsecured, so the applicant will need to have a good credit history with no defaults.
Unsecured Personal Loan Interest Rates
Interest rates for unsecured personal loans for home renovations will typically be higher than for secured personal loans; due to the reduced security the lender has.
While the finance brokers at Houston Finance try to get the best outcome for you, Houston Finance does not determine the interest rate, the lender does.
Interest rates are set based on the strength of the unsecured personal loan application and only once approved, will Houston Finance and then the customer be aware of what terms will be offered in the unsecured personal loan contract; such as interest rate, duration of the loan and therefore monthly payments.
Unsecured Personal Renovation Loan Features
Below is a list of features ‘typical’ to home renovation loans.
- Loan amounts for renovating homes can be applied for between $5,000 and $40,000.
- Loans for home renovations are generally structured with repayments over a 60 month (5 year) to 84 month (7 year) term.
- Repayments are set up monthly, but can be paid fortnightly or even weekly with direct debit from a nominated bank account.
- Interest rates on unsecured personal loans for renovations are set by the lender once approved and because of the lack of security the lender has, interest rates are generally higher than if the personal loan was secured; all other factors being equal.
- Consumer credit insurance (CCI) can be included in the financed amount of a home renovation loan.
2 ways to Apply For Home Renovation Loans
The fastest way to get an answer for finance is to complete our easy application form online. You even have the ability to attach files from your computer.
The easy way to apply for finance is to request a call back. Leave some details and we’ll call you back to complete the loan application over the phone.