Personal Loans For Any Worthwhile Purpose Adelaide Residents Can Apply For.
Loans Adelaide residents wish to apply for any worthwhile purpose will generally be unsecured personal loans with the purpose being to finance something you need cash to fund, such as a holiday, finance a wedding or for a medical procedure.
No security is taken, hence unsecured, so the applicant will need to have a good credit history with no defaults.
Unsecured Personal Loan Interest Rates
Interest rates for unsecured personal loans for any worthwhile purpose will typically be higher than for secured personal loans, due to the reduced security the lender has.
While the finance brokers at Houston Finance try to get the best outcome for you, Houston Finance does not determine the interest rate, the lender does.
Interest rates are set based on the strength of the unsecured personal loan application and only once approved, will Houston Finance and then the customer be aware of what terms will be offered in the unsecured personal loan contract, such as interest rate, duration of the loan and therefore monthly payments.
Features Of Loans For Any Worthwhile Purpose
Below is a list of features ‘typical’ to unsecured loans.
- Loan amounts for any worthwhile purpose can be applied for between $5,000 and $40,000.
- Loans are generally structured with repayments over a 60 month (5 year) to 84 month (7 year) term.
- Repayments are set up monthly, but can be paid fortnightly or even weekly with direct debit from a nominated bank account.
- Interest rates on unsecured personal loans for ‘any worthwhile purpose’ are set by the lender once approved and because of the lack of security the lender has, interest rates are generally higher than if the personal loan was secured, all other factors being equal.
- Insurance products can be included in the financed amount of an unsecured loan, such as loan protection (cci).
Apply For A Loan For Any Worthwhile Purpose Online
Every customer would like to be approved for a loan for any worthwhile purpose with the least amount of effort.
We can help with that!
Once we have received your details, we will check your credit file and give you a call to discuss your options.