Small Business Loans Adelaide Self Employed Use.
Small business loans Adelaide small businesses and particularly self employed ‘sole traders’ apply for is the answer to funding the purchase of equipment for business.
Note: small business loans cannot be used to finance a new business purchase, or for purchasing stock.
Lending Criteria For Small Business Loans
- Small business loans are for self employed ABN/ACN holders only,
- ABN/ACN must have been in place for a minimum of 12 months,
- For equipment where the financed amount does not exceeding $75,000,
- Applicants must be asset backed (home owner or mortgagor), or an existing ‘A’ rated customer with a financial institution,
- Net outstanding’s (including this loan) must be < $500,000,
- Credit file must show no defaults.
Small Business Loans For Self Employed Professionals
For eligible professionals, no financials are generally required either.
Additional Lending Criteria of Small Business Loans For Professionals
- Proof of professional status required,
- Must hold current professional qualification,
- Been in practice for a minimum of 3 years,
Due to the lending performance as a group, professionals listed above may apply for small business equipment loans up to $100,000.
2 ways to Apply For Small Business Loans
The fastest way to get an answer for finance is to complete our easy application form online. You even have the ability to attach files from your computer.
The easy way to apply for finance is to request a call back. Leave some details and we’ll call you back to complete the loan application over the phone.