What Supporting Documentation Do I have to supply?
It really is very simple…
Your ‘Houston Finance’ finance broker will advise you of exactly what supporting documents are required in your circumstances for a formal loan approval, but as a guide you should have the following ready to send through as soon as possible:
- If you are consolidating an existing personal loan, 6 months most recent statements.
- If you are consolidating a store/credit card, 3 months most recent and complete statements.
- A home owner/mortgage holder; you will need to supply current council rates notice.
- If you are employed, 2 most current pay slips.
- If you are self employed, most recent tax assessment notice.
You will have to complete the same 100 point check used to open a bank account. An ENLARGED CLEAR copy of your driver’s license will also be required.